Builders always start off telling me …”but I have a set of plans, what do I need YOU for?”
A valid question, and the response is … how many people can see your plans? … are your plans inter-active?.. do they upload onto MLS? do they progress as construction progresses? Probably NOT.
Consider the SMARTePLAN marketing system for builders:
We create a full set of pictographic marketing materials online and working for you at drywall. We’re already meaningfully marketing the property while it’s still being built.
As construction progresses, all the materials are updated …
- as “things change” on your site, our floor plans and materials change with you .. in real time… no more waiting for 3 weeks to get updated plans back from the main office. You and I both know that no home is built exactly the way the plans are drawn. We keep up with you .. and SHOW the property itself … not the (outdated) plans
- when you coffer the ceilings, so do we; when you inlay the floors, so do we; when you hang chandeliers, so do we; when you put in the pool and landscaping, so do we. We update our drawing as your structure progresses and re-upload onto MLS the revised drawings….usually the same day.
- reduces the number of people wandering around the property just to “see” it, as well as your liability for accidents and injuries while they are on your construction site.
So we start selling your property SOONER and actively market the property the whole time it is being constructed — instead of waiting for it to be finished and photographed. With our patented materials .. people can “see” this is the home for them … at dry wall.
Twice now we’ve sold $ 2.5+ million dollar homes within 2 weeks of construction being finished … interior photography was never even shot because they had a contract by the time we reached that point. Now do you think that builder was doing his happy-dance and we have a customer for life? You think? [ To Find Out More About This –Contact either Melinda Noel or Walter Bering – Agents Who Use SMARTePLANS]
The furniture-moving option helps people mentally “move in” by allowing them to arrange their furniture inside your property. While staging is nice and gives scale to the empty space ….. allowing prospective buyers to digitally arrange furniture inside the space has several advantages for you:
- buyers can arrange furniture inside and do “what ifs” … whether it is furniture they already own…or furniture they contemplate purchasing. Participating in this process “bonds” them to the space — it actually helps them fall in love with the property and overcomes the “…. it’s-an-empty-house-and-I-can’t-visualize-anything syndrome”.
- avoids the additional expense of staging —- as well as eliminates your liability / security for all the staging inventory for the period of time it is present on your site. [Link to Information for Builders]