SMARTePLANS® provides powerful benefits to real estate agents on both sides of the transaction. Click links on this page (to jump to) and review:
Benefits to Agents and Their Home Selling Clients
- Reduced days on market and the ability to generate CONCURRENT interest in the property, which tends to drive the price up. The basis of this claim is 15 years of data direct from our MLS, which is available for you to review. [Link to EOY Report]
- Greater range of accessible, meaningful and engaging marketing materials that reaches out to a global market, well beyond your hometown.
- The easy to understand pictographs transcend language barriers and time zones, and “travel” to out-of-town buyers who know they are transferring to Houston and will need a new home [Link to Londoner who Bought $1M Home Without Ever Seeing It in Person]
- A WIDE range of marketing options that YOU control:
- upload right onto MLS, whose data is then exported to national real estate sites like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com etc;
- upload onto websites — your own agent site, your nationally branded broker’s site, specialty sites like “Luxury Portfolio of Homes”, or targeted sites for golf course homes, waterfront homes, equestrian homes —-whichever ones you choose
- upload to your Brokers intra-net or internal site for direct distribution through your in-house agent-to-agent channels
- email a fully functional self-contained file with the drawing, photograph and detailed amenities list directly to interested buyers /buyers agents upon request, or as part of an email marketing campaign to peers and buyers agents
- upload onto social media — Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter …to name a few… broadcasting the powerful visuals in an easy-to-receive, easy-to-forward medium across a broad range of devices
- Cost-effective marketing working for you online 24/7 for the life of the listing. Compare that to the cost of a Sunday newspaper ad only seen by the people who happen to see THAT newspaper on THAT Sunday morning.
- Marketing materials indexed to Google in “natural language” so buyers inputting search phrases find YOU utilizing innovative and effective marketing tools, as well as having your contact information linger in the top ranks of Google long after the sale is completed. [Link to the Google Report]
- You don’t HAVE to be on MLS if your client doesn’t want to … without sacrificing marketing quality and effectiveness … you can offer them a CHOICE other agents cannot. [Link: Tools For Agents]
- When you utilize a SMARTePLAN® to market a home, the next time the home comes onto the market (perhaps 3-5 years later) you pay only a reload feed to have the plan re-instated (currently $300, which is our time / labor to reinsert new photography, do the upload and test all the links.) Anyone else who wishes to use any of the copyrighted and patented SMARTePLAN materials must pay the original invoice cost incurred to create it. I will not sell a SMARTePLAN to someone else for a lower cost than the agent who paid to have it created — doing so would put the first agent in the position of subsidizing the 2nd agents marketing costs — which we can all agree is SUPREMELY UNFAIR!
If you farm an area, this is a very cost-effective way to differentiate yourself in the marketplace while conspicuously building your brand.
Benefits to Agents and Their Home Buying Clients
- Detailed and meaningful in-depth property information that can be previewed in advance. You don’t have to spend time, effort and gas money traveling to the actual home just to “see” what the property looks like and what features are in it. Previewing a SMARTePLAN in advance allows you to put it on your “must see” list …or not — your call.
- Allows multiple buyers —who may actually be in separate geographic locations — to simultaneously review the property online ….. as may be the case for that lone house-hunting spouse charged with the responsibility to report back what they are finding.
- Printable materials with space for note-taking you can take with you when you tour the property .. try THAT with a virtual tour! [Link: Comparison to Virtual Tour / Video]
- Up-to-date and ACCURATE materials custom-created for THIS transaction, not outdated info from the last time it was on the market, or that date all the way back to the original builder’s plans —- however many years ago THAT was. [Link: Can You Be Sued For Using The Builder’s Plans He Gave You? Possibly]
- Floor plans can be output in formats compatible with most interior decorators, contractors and landscapers, in the event the buyer contemplates redecorating or renovating. [Link: Information For Agents]