SMARTePLANS® is a unique product with a suite of value-added services that give you an “edge” in the marketplace. Utilizing SMARTePLANS to enhance your marketing differentiates you in the marketplace, and continuing to use SMARTePLANS over time builds up your brand equity. Let’s take a closer look.
How Using a SMARTePLAN Differentiates YOU From Your Competition
- A SMARTePLAN is quite different (and superior) to a “regular” floor plan, a virtual tour and an open house; and provides the agent a much wider range of marketing options that meet the variable needs of their clients. Your ability to offer your client choices in HOW they prefer to have their home marketed is a differentiating factor. EVEN if your client doesn’t want a floorplan — we have high quality products that still showcase their home discreetly and privately — and better than anything else on the market.[Link: Compare to Floor Plan]or
[Link: Compare to Virtual Tour/Video]or
[Link: Compare to an Open House]. or
[Link: Compare to 3D Floor Plans]
- Current property marketing methods depend upon (1) putting it on MLS and (2) photographing or videoing the property. While a SMARTePLAN is enhanced by these factors, it does not DEPEND upon them. If the seller has a sensitivity to either (or both) other agents are pretty much dead in the water. You are not; you still have viable tools to market the property, while being respectful of and attentive to your clients concerns. [Link: Benefits to Agents & Their Clients]
- SMARTePLANS is an expense that some agents are not willing to make. Yes, I’ve been told it’s “too much” to spend. What I find so curious is that the same agents who told me it was “too much” …. turned out to be the first ones to call me up to SMARTePLAN THEIR property (or their family’s) when it was going onto the market. So what they were saying wasn’t that the product was too expensive, but that it was “too much for me to spend on YOUR property Mr. Home Seller.” Owch. So in effect, your willingness to “spend the extra money” to market your client’s property with unique products vs. another agents reluctance to do so is a differentiating factor.
- A corollary to that is the agent who told me how much he smiles whenever I have a high end luxury home on the SMARTePLANS website. He said he can’t navigate to my website fast enough during his listing presentation to demo for his client “how” a SMARTePLAN works —- while casually saying …”do you realize I’ll be providing you the same level of marketing as this $16 million dollar home for sale?” Do you think hearing THAT makes a distinguishing impression upon the client?
- For many agents “putting it on MLS” is pretty much the sum total of their marketing effort. With a SMARTePLAN your marketing BEGINS with putting it on MLS and there is a range of additional services that we can provide for your client that include: uploading to specialty sites, posting on FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites, running a Google Report, or even creating a furniture-moving floor plan.
And, of course agents can now use social media — but helllooo– all they are linking to now on social media is the MLS listing <yawn> and few will want to see THAT again. But SMARTePLANS are different and provide a greater range of information not on the MLS that is also in an engaging and absorbing format — people DO want to see that on social media!
[Link: Having Tools to Sell a Home BEFORE Its Even ON the Market – That’s GOOD Marketing]