What is the Benefit to Me?
The largest benefit to you is this service is usually at no cost to you, yet it increases the depth and breadth of the “typical” marketing for your property…. engaging a global audience as well as the hometown one.
Who says your buyer lives near you now? — particularly in an international city like Houston.
So all the people a well-connected agent “knows”, or the city newspaper ads, neighborhood yard sign, Broker magazine or supermarket catalog of homes circulating here … aren’t going to help you much for out of town buyers.
SMARTePLANS® marketing favorably reaches people whether they are local, in the next town, or across the world.
Transferred employees who are moving to our area are on our MLS looking at properties well before they are in contact with any agent or are ready for their scheduled home-shopping trip. We reach out to WHERE THEY ARE NOW and GRAB their eyeballs … provide them the information they want in an easy to understand, informative and engaging format and make their short-list before they ever step on the plane We had a guy in London transferring to Houston actually get into a bidding war for $1M house in West U just from seeing the SMARTePLAN online ..yes he bought it … read about it here. [Link to Londoner Who Bought $1M Home Without Ever Seeing It in Person]
So when interviewing agents, be sure to ask them what marketing tools they use to attract and engage buyers outside of Houston, and if their answer is pretty much “put it on MLS and my Broker’s website”, we believe you could do better.
Following are additional topics and food-for-thought when approaching the very important sale of your property. Click the links below, or access the buttons on the right navigation menu.
- You and Your Agent – Do the Math and Be Onboard With Their Plan
- Expect Full Service for Full Commission – Why Discount Agents May Not Fit Your Needs
- Provide a Map to the Sale – We Call It the “Mental Move-In”
- Sell the Space and Not the Decorating – Lets Buyers Focus on the Space and How They’ll Use It
- A Word About Privacy – Things to Consider
- Use Original Builder’s Floor Plan? – Why this may not be the best idea
- Compare SMARTePLANS to “Regular” Floor Plans – See Samples
- Compare SMARTePLANS to a Virtual Tour / Video – Understand the Differences
- Compare SMARTePLANS to an Open House – Online vs. In-Person Access
- [Link to Agents who Use SMARTePLANS]